Alopecia in women is devastating. Hair loss can affect all facets of your life and have a significant impact on your quality of life and sense of self. The term alopecia is often used to refer to general hair loss, but in truth, there are varying types of female alopecia, with the most common being:
- Female Androgenic Alopecia: Androgenic Alopecia is another term for female pattern baldness, which is a condition in which the hair thins on a particular part of the scalp, most commonly around the part in the hair.
- Female Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata is a condition in which patches of hair are lost from the scalp and other parts of the body.
- Female Alopecia Totalis: Alopecia Totalis results in all the hair falling from the scalp.
- Female Traction Alopecia: Traction Alopecia is a condition caused by excess force being placed on the hair, usually as a result of hairstyles like braids or tight ponytails.
- Female Alopecia Universalis: Alopecia Universalis refers to hair loss that affects every part of the human body.
Advanced Hair Studio Treatments for Alopecia in Women
- Advanced Laser Therapy: Our laser therapy has a 90% success rate in preventing further hair loss in certain types of alopecia. We use powerful laser technology in conjunction with FDA-approved medication and a hair and scalp treatment range to promote a follicle and scalp environment that encourages hair growth.
- Strand-by-Strand®: We offer a non surgical method of hair restoration that requires no surgery, pain or scarring, and it comes with a 100% guarantee. We take your remaining strands and match them to balding sections of your scalp to create an entirely natural hair transplant.
- FlashPoints®: If you’re suffering from a form of alopecia that won’t respond to one of our other treatments, our extensions are perfect solution. Extensions require no weaving, wax or glue and they’re reusable. They also come in a variety of textures, colours and thicknesses so you can create a completely natural look.
- Hair and Scalp Fitness Range: Some forms of alopecia can be caused by the production of DHT. DHT is a hormone that prevents follicles from producing hair. The secret ingredient in our Hair and Scalp Fitness Range, Serenoa, inhibits the production of this hormone. Our Hair and Scalp Fitness Range also makes use of an AHS-FP Antioxidant and an Advanced Laser Helmet to help promote hair growth.
- Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors: We developed this groundbreaking treatment. You can undertake this treatment at home over 10 weeks, and it works by using ‘Growth Factors’ to reactivate dormant follicles. The treatment relies on PRP Stem Cell technology and it has shown enormous potential in improving hair growth levels.
Contact Advanced Hair Studio New Zealand For Alopecia in Females
Female alopecia is a confronting condition, but we may have the answers for you. Visit one of our clinics, so we can diagnose your problem and chart the best course forward for your particular form of alopecia.
Restore your confidence today: